Dishwasher at The Restaurant at Poplar Grove
The team at Poplar Grove is looking for eager, hardworking, and energetic dish washers to join our team! A dishwasher is an important part of our staff who works shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the kitchen team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. They are dedicated to keeping up high cleanliness standards, helping where needed and take pride in our restaurant and themselves.
Basic Duties include:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dish area
- Maintain a neat, polished, and professional appearance
- Organization of the dish area, plate ware and cutlery racks
- Washing plates, pots, pans, and other kitchen dishes
- Putting away dishes and kitchen utensils in a neat and organized fashion
- Basic kitchen prep tasks under supervision from the chefs
- Upkeeps kitchen cleanliness with basic duties, i.e., sweeping, moping, taking out trash and recycling, cleaning equipment etc.
- Helps coworkers with other duties when asked and trained properly
- Communicating respectfully and politely with all team members and guests.
- Being an ambassador for our restaurant and winery
- 5-day, 8 hour shifts available as well as part time
- Staff meal is provided once daily
- Competitive industry wages of $16.75-17.50 per hour and participation in the tip pool
- Opportunities to learn and advance into other kitchen positions
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.