|Under 24 bottles||One||Price per province|
|24 bottles or more||Two +||Free shipping|
* Wine Club Members recieve free shipping on 12+ bottles
Price per province
- British Columbia: $20 + tax
- Alberta: $30 + tax
- Saskatchewan & Manitoba: $35 + tax
- East: $40 + tax
- Yukon & Northwest Territories: $60 + tax
- Reroute charge (undeliverable charge): $14 + tax
**Unfortunately due to liquor licensing rules, we are no longer able to ship wine to Ontario or Quebec as per government regulations issued by Ontario's Provincial legislation & The Société des alcools du Québec.
- All Canadian provinces ship via a temperature controlled courier service; please allow 3 - 7 days for delivery depending on provincial shipping address.
- You will receive your tracking number via email from Flamesoft.
- If you address is not on a major shipping route, rates may be subject to change.
- We have discrete packaging for offices and we highly recommend a business address for shipping if at all possible. Couriers cannot leave packages that contain alcohol on the doorstep and someone of legal drinking age must be available to sign for it.
- Shipments will be delayed in instances of extreme weather conditions.
If a shipment cannot be delivered
- A re-route charge of $14 + tax may be applicable if a secondary address re-route is required after order has shipped.
- If you are not home to receive your package on the first delivery attempt, the driver will leave a door knocker indicating the location you can pick it up at. If it is not picked up after 5 days, it is returned to the winery. A second freight charge will apply to packages that need to be re-delivered.