Tasting Room Sales Associate Position
Interested in working with a dynamic and professional team in an exciting winery environment?
The Tasting Room Sales Associate role is an integral part of the team and requires a hardworking, enthusiastic individual that takes pride in their work and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work with a team and take direction well from your colleagues and be an ambassador to the Poplar Grove brand.
Job Duties include:
- Welcoming Guests and providing them with an exceptional tasting experience.
- Speaking knowledgeably about Poplar Grove wines, vineyards, varietals, history, and products.
- Working with Commerce 7 POS and Tock reservation system.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy tasting room and work area.
- Communicating professionally with your colleagues.
- 2 to 5-day work week
- 4 to 8-hour shifts
- Competitive wage from $18 – $20 per hour, plus gratuities.
- Wine Club sign up incentives.
- Staff discounts
- Opportunity to progress into other roles at Poplar Grove.
- 19 years or older
- Eager to learn.
- Hospitality Experience.
- Previous experience in wine sales is an asset.
- WSet 2 considered an asset.
- Serving It Right Certificate.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and be able to lift and carry 20 kgs.
Position Starts Late March through end of October. Applications will be accepted only by email with a cover letter and resumé attached. Please email your résumé to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only eligible candidates will be contacted.