Wine Club Frequently Asked Questions
How can I receive free shipping?
- Wine Club members can receive free shipping on an entire order by adding 18 bottles or more to an upcoming Wine Club shipment.
- Place your additional order in our online store (you must login first, to access all available wines and receive your discount).
- During the checkout process, select "Ship with my next Wine Club shipment" under Shipping Details, and we will bundle your additional wines with your subscription package.
- Outside of the Wine Club shipments, purchases over 24 bottles (two cases) within Canada has complimentary shipping included.
How can I change my subscription package?
Wines are very limited, restricting the number of available packages. To change your subscription package please contact Naomi directly by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 250.493.9463 Ext. 102.
How will I be charged?
Packages are automatically charged to your credit card based on your chosen subscription at sign-up.
Where should I ship my package to?
- An adult signature is required on all deliveries. As shipments contain alcohol, there are legalities that do not allow drop offs or reroutes.
- We suggest shipping to a business address so you don't miss delivery. Our packaging is discrete and securely flat packed for the purpose of easy delivery.
- Additional fees are charged to you if shipping amendments are made after delivery has commenced. These fees are billed by our partner couriers, charged to Poplar Grove and then applied to member's accounts
What are the Wine Club Membership policies?
- All prices include British Columbia's LST (Liquor Sales Tax).
- All shipments are subject to BC sales taxes
- Shipping and handling to your area is an additional charge, please see shipping costs by province.
- Customs and duty regulations prevent us from shipping outside of Canada.
- Shipments will be scheduled in March, July & November each year.
- Each shipment will be automatically charged to your credit card prior to shipping.
- E-mail notification of a shipment and package details will be sent in advance.
- Maintaining up to date account details and address changes are the responsibility of the member. Additional shipping charges (returns, reroutes) will apply if your package is undeliverable.
- If you are unable to receive your shipment, please request alternate shipping arrangements by emailing email@example.com
- You are welcome to switch between package types as long as it is before the cutoff date prior to the shipment. To change your subscription preference please contact the Wine Club directly by e-mail or phone. You will receive a confirmation once the change has been made.
- Membership is for a minimum of two shipments with automatic renewal. Membership may be cancelled after the first two shipments but must be before the cutoff date prior to the next shipment.
- You must be of legal drinking age to join Poplar Grove's Wine Club.