Interested in working with a dynamic and professional team in an exciting culinary environment?
As a Server, you would be joining a team of professionals dedicated to hospitality and creating exceptional guest experiences. The role is integral to the smooth operating of the Front-of-House and requires a hardworking individual that takes pride their work and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work as a team and to assist your colleagues. This is a great opportunity to work with professionals eager to establish Poplar Grove as a culinary destination.
- Managing your Server section while working as a team.
- Speaking confidently about our food, wine and cocktail program.
- Keeping the workplace tidy.
- Behave and communicate professionally and respectfully with your colleagues.
- 2 to 5-day work week
- 5 to 8-hour shifts
- Opportunities within the larger company
- Warm, welcoming and poised, especially under stress
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Professional appearance and polished demeanour
- Committed to excellence and high standards
Successful Candidate Requirements
- Over 19 years old
- Serving it Right certification
- WSET or equal is a bonus
- Eager to learn about wine and food
Position starts immediately to mid-October.
Competitive wage plus inclusion in (weekly) tip pool.
Applications will be accepted only by email with cover letter and resume attached. Please send your resume to email@example.com and do not paste your cover letter and resume into the body of your email.
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only eligible candidates will be contacted.