Part Time: 20+ hours per week
Poplar Grove Winery is looking to hire a practical, hands-on person to assist with general warehouse and shipping duties. The position may, on occasion, require work to be performed outside the normal scope of job responsibilities and schedule.
- Daily shipping of orders – Tasting room, website, wine club, other.
- Restocking wines, goods transferred between warehouses- stock returns etc.
- Inventory and stocking of packaging materials.
- Parking lot clean up, shovelling of snow.
- General cellar help as required.
- Vehicle/Facility upkeep and other general duties.
Education & Work Experience
- Previous warehouse, winery work and experience with a forklift and a valid certificate highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good practical abilities and sense of working efficiently; understands that the most important tasks take priority
- Forklift licence (will train and certify for the right candidate )
- flexible and able to assist with other areas of the business from time to time including limited retail and event help
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 25kg
- Experience driving 1 ton pickups
- Valid driver’s license
- Communicates well and works well in a small team
- Strong written skills
- Good record-keeping skills
- Careful, diligent and thoughtful worker
- Works safely
- Team player, strives towards overall goals of winery vison and mission
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.