Tasting Room Associate
Interested in working with a dynamic and professional team in an exciting winery environment?
The Tasting Room Associate role is an integral part of the team and requires a hardworking individual that takes pride their work and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work with a team and take direction well from your colleagues and be an ambassador to the Poplar Grove brand.
- Welcoming guests and providing them with an exceptional tasting experience.
- Speaking knowledgeably about Poplar Grove vineyards, varietals, history, and products.
- Working with the Tock reservation system and Wine Direct POS.
- Keeping the Tasting Room clean and tidy.
- Communicating professionally with your colleagues.
- 2 to 5-day work week
- 6 to 8-hour shifts
- Competitive wages plus gratuities
- Opportunity to progress into other roles at Poplar Grove
- Over 19 years old
- Eager to learn
- Hospitality Experience
- WSET 2 considered an asset
- Previous experience in wine sales is an asset
- Serving It Right certification
Able to stand and walk for long periods and lift/carry up to 20kg
Position starts immediately to end of December. Competitive wage plus incentives.
Applications will be accepted only by email with cover letter and resume attached.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only eligible candidates will be contacted.