Tasting Room Associate
Interested in working with a dynamic and professional team in an exciting winery environment?
The Tasting Room Associate role is an integral part of the team and requires a hardworking individual that takes pride their work and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work with a team and take direction well from your colleagues and be an ambassador to the Poplar Grove brand.
- Welcoming guests and providing them with an exceptional tasting experience.
- Speaking knowledgeably about Poplar Grove vineyards, varietals, history, and products.
- Working with the Tock reservation system and Wine Direct POS.
- Keeping the Tasting Room clean and tidy.
- Communicating professionally with your colleagues.
- 2 to 5-day work week
- 6 to 8-hour shifts
- Competitive wages plus gratuities
- Opportunity to progress into other roles at Poplar Grove
- Over 19 years old
- Eager to learn
- Hospitality Experience
- WSET 2 considered an asset
- Previous experience in wine sales is an asset
- Serving It Right certification
Able to stand and walk for long periods and lift/carry up to 20kg
Position starts May 1 to mid-October. Competitive wage plus incentives.
Applications will be accepted only by email with cover letter and resume attached.
Please send your resume to our Tasting Room Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only eligible candidates will be contacted.