Restaurant Server Assistant
Interested in working with a dynamic and professional team in an exciting culinary environment?
The Server Assistant role is an integral part of the Front-of-House team and requires a hardworking individual that takes pride their work and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work with a team and take direction well from your colleagues. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of professionals eager to establish Poplar Grove as a culinary destination.
- Assisting Servers, Bartenders, and Managers on the floor during service.
- Keeping the workplace tidy.
- Learning the fundamentals of hospitality.
- Behave and communicate professionally and respectfully with your colleagues.
- 2 to 5-day work week
- 4 to 8-hour shifts
- Competitive wages plus inclusion in the (weekly) tip pool
- Opportunities within the larger company
- Warm, welcoming and poised, especially under stress
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Professional appearance and polished demeanour
- Committed to excellence and high standards
Successful Candidate Requirements
- Server Assistant or restaurant experience a bonus
- Eager to learn about wine and food
Position starts immediately to mid-October.
Competitive wage plus inclusion in (weekly) tip pool.
Applications will be accepted only by email with cover letter and resume attached. Please send your resume to email@example.com and do not paste your cover letter and resume into the body of your email.
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only eligible candidates will be contacted.