Restaurant Chef de Partie
Interested in working with a dynamic and professional team in an exciting culinary environment?
The Chef de Partie position requires a hardworking individual that takes pride not only in themselves but the establishment they work in. You will have the chance to work in a newly established restaurant under the guidance of the new head chef and an amazing culinary team.
- Manage and maintain a work station including prep, executing service and cleanliness.
- Proper cleaning and sanitization protocols must be followed as per the standards of the restaurant and Interior Health.
- Must be able to follow recipes and respond to direction.
- Behave and communicate professionally and respectfully with your colleagues.
- The role will require you to be able to mentor others on how to work your section.
- Strong team-oriented work ethic; able to work cooperatively and pleasantly with colleagues
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to prioritize responsibilities and to multi-task
- Neat and organized work habits; reliable and dependable
- Able to follow safe operating procedures and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety
- Food Safe certification
- 5-day work week
- 10-hour shifts
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Able to stand and walk for long periods
Position available Immediately.
Competitive wage plus inclusion in tip pool (weekly).
Applications will be accepted only by email with resume attached. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only eligible candidates will be contacted.