Interested in working with a dynamic and professional team in an exciting culinary environment?
As a Server, you would be joining a team of professionals dedicated to hospitality and creating exceptional guest experiences. The role is integral to the smooth operating of the Front-of-House and requires a hardworking individual that takes pride their work and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work as a team and to assist your colleagues. This is a great opportunity to work with professionals eager to establish Poplar Grove as a culinary destination.
- Managing your bar, including set-up and breakdown.
- Speaking confidently about our food, wine and cocktail program.
- Servicing the dining room with wine and cocktails.
- Behave and communicate professionally and respectfully with your colleagues.
- 2 to 5-day work week
- 5 to 8-hour shifts
- Opportunities within the larger company
- At least two-years serving experience
- Serving it Right certification
- WSET or equal is a bonus
- Eager to learn about wine and food
Applications will be accepted only by email with resume attached. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only eligible candidates will be contacted.