Do you love social media, communications, and content creation? Poplar Grove has an exciting opportunity to support our organic channels. The ideal candidate will be located in Penticton, or able to be in our Penticton office 4-5 days a week. This is a full time position requiring 40hr work weeks, and more hours as required during times of heavy workload.
- Promote Poplar Grove Winery, The Restaurant at Poplar Grove and Monster Vineyards through our Digital Marketing channels in an effort to drive revenue and brand awareness
- Monitor Poplar Grove Winery, The Restaurant at Poplar Grove and Monster Vineyards online reviews, comments and messages and respond or forward as required. Always following applicable brand guidelines.
- Organic Content Creation for digital channels and monitoring of accounts and responses (Email Newsletter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, new channels such as a blog). Utilizing Graphic Design tools (ie. Canva, photoshop, etc) to create engaging content.
- Manage the newsletter lists
- Enter annual wine competitions and track awards
- Track, analyze and communicate performance across Digital channels
- Follow best practices for Digital through content, design, and accessibility
- Seasonal responsibilities as required. The candidate must be flexible and helpful.
Education and Work Experience
- 2 - 5 years Marketing experience
- Diploma/certificate in Marketing or equivalent preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Training
- Excellent communication, problem solving, analytical, organizational, and written skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Facebook and Instagram
- Training in the following considered an asset: Google Analytics, CRM & Email databases, Photoshop, Project Management, Business Analysis, User Experience (UX) and User interface (UI)
- Autonomous individual who can collaborate cross-functionally and deliver on projects
Applications will be accepted only by email with cover letter and resume attached. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position, however only eligible candidates will be contacted.