Poplar Grove Winery Tasting Room & Restaurant
The team is taking precautions to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests and our team. We have implemented the following safety and sanitation procedures and protocols to ensure that we do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our communities safe and healthy.
- No employee shall be permitted to work if they are ill, have travelled, or have been exposed to any person with COVID-19.
- A strict hygiene protocol is in place for all staff including proper and frequent hand washing with warm water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Please be aware of distancing between other guests and staff while in the Tasting Room and Restaurant.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at several locations throughout the building for guests to use.
- Masks are now mandatory from point of entry until seated at your table or at your tasting area. Although we respect the rights of all Canadians with regards to mask exemptions, please note that as a private business we do reserve the right to refuse entry.
- All staff at Poplar Grove are masked.
- Beginning September 13, we kindly ask that all guests have their vaccination card or BC Services Card vaccination status available on their smart phone. All guests must have at least one vaccination to enter.
- Beginning October 24, we kindly ask that all guests have their vaccination card or BC Services Card vaccination status available on their smart phone. All guests must be at least seven days past their second vaccination.
Please follow the direction of our host when entering the winery. The host will instruct you on which tasting bar to go to, or if the bar is full, to wait outside. We are recommending that guests book their tasting in advance.
Group size will be restricted to 6. If the group is bigger than 6, the group will need to divide.
The Restaurant at Poplar Grove Winery
Tables have been configured to be a minimum of two meters apart with extra space created to ensure pathways to exits and bathrooms can be accessed and guests can maintain appropriate distancing. We have reduced our capacity to ensure all guests can be seated and distanced from other tables.
We are using single-use recyclable menus at this time to reduce contact.
Tables and chairs will be thoroughly sanitized between guests.
As per new Public Health guidelines, we are unable to accept reservations of more than six diners at one table.
We kindly ask that all our guests do not socialize with other tables, as per Public Health guidelines.